Saturday, August 18, 2012

Good Day!

Almost nothing beats a day at the quilt show with your BFF.  What a day.  We left at 8:45AM and arrived at our destination around 10:15am.  We began our journey of viewing the beautiful quilts from all over the world.  There where so many beauties, it was hard to decide which  one we liked the best.  It is very interesting to see the differences in composition and technique from country to country.  And of course there was shopping....oh shopping!!  There were new rulers, patterns, tools and of course fabric.  If you quilt and sew you know you can never have enough fabric.  So of course, we had to have a few new rulers, about 6 patterns and a truck load of fabric.  That's a picture of our combined stash...most is mine and my BFF doesn't even sew, so you know I'll be busy.  I'm hoping my pictures of the quilts will upload soon so I can share them with you.  We arrived home after a long but wonderful day around 6PM.  Needless to say, I have to rest up so I can sew up all that fabric into the patterns we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment